Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
If you’ve been trying to find an apartment for rent among increasingly luxurious rental offerings in Chicago’s West Loop, you’re in luck. Catalyst Chicago is a recently completed 19-story, luxury apartment building at the heart of the Near West Side.
Situated in an almost ideal downtown location that offers renter residents easy access to I-90, Pink and Green Line “L” trains, both the Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station Metra Stations. Catalyst is also within walking distance of virtually every portion of the Chicago Loop and its neighbors are West Randolph’s hottest night spots.
Luxury Rental Amenities, Services and Policies
Each rental unit features beautiful floor to ceiling windows, wood plank flooring, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances with gas cooking, quartz countertops with mosaic tile backsplashes, oversized walk-in closets, full-size washers and dryers, some even boast private balconies.
• Rooftop Pool, Sundeck (with Fire Features), TVs and Lounge Areas
• Rooftop Fitness Center with Yoga Room
• Resident Lounge with a Complimentary Coffee Bar
• Outdoor Grilling Stations
• Clubroom with a Billiards Table
• Private Dog Run and an Indoor Pet Wash Station
• Free Wi-Fi in Common Areas and a Tech Center with Copier/Fax/Scanner
• Daily Dry Cleaning Service
• 24 Hour Door Staff
• Secured Bicycle Storage
• Secured Resident Storage Area
• Private Garage Parking will also be available for an additional monthly fee
The convertible apartments at The Catalyst start at around $2000 and two bedroom apartments and three bedroom rentals are also available. If you’re interested in finding out what they’re renting for, just contact one of our Luxury Leasing Consultants for a private showing of this new luxury high-rise apartment in the West Loop.
Complete our form below and an agent will contact you to arrange a showing shortly!